Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного

Иконка группы

Из: Киев

Спасибо сказали: 65151 раз

Меня зовут: Оля

Награды     

Финальная версия.
Продолжение леденящих кровь мистических историй от Mad Head Games и Big Fish Games.
Вы с друзьями отправляетесь в путешествие в радостном предвкушении новых впечатлений. Но судьба уготовила вам другое: странные дети заманили вас ловушку в заброшенной школе! Там в полуразрушенном здании бродит призрак, поджигающий все подряд, а предметы совсем не такие, какими кажутся на первый взгляд... Сможете ли вы выбраться из этого жуткого места или найдете здесь свою погибель?

Особенности Коллекционного издания:
- Постарайтесь не потерять своих друзей в бонусной игре.
- Собирайте морфинги и зодиакальные символы Близнецов.
- Переиграйте понравившиеся головоломки и сцены поиска.
- Наслаждайтесь саундтреком, видеороликами и другим экстра-контентом.
- Воспользуйтесь встроенным прохождением в трудную минуту.

Размер файла: 658.5 Mb
Язык интерфейса: английский

Windows 7-32. Замените exe-файл в папке с установленной игрой
на этот: СКАЧАТЬ (спасибо SoDisid).

Версия игры - установи и играй без ограничений:

Прикрепленный файл  Maze_5.rar.torrent ( 13.14 килобайт ) Кол-во скачиваний: 231
Статистика торрента: Файлов: 1. Размер 658.54 мб
Сидеры: 0 [ 0 KiB/s ] Личеры: 0 [ 0 KiB/s ] Выполнено: 31 | Скачавшие | Список файлов

Прямая ссылка на наш архив. За доступом обращайтесь к администратору ( cul2 )

Русская версия Hi-Media: Лабиринт 5: Зловещая игра КИ

Игры серии:
1. Maze: Subject 360 CE
Лабиринт: Объект 360 КИ

2. Maze 2: The Broken Tower CE
Лабиринт 2: Сломанная башня КИ

3. Maze 3: Nightmare Realm CE
Лабиринт 3: Царство кошмара КИ

4. Maze 4: Stolen Minds СЕ
Лабиринт 4: Захваченный разум КИ

5. Maze 5: Sinister Play CE
Лабиринт 5: Зловещая игра КИ
----

+Цитировать сообщение
2 страниц V  < 1 2  
Ответов (10 - 11)
Реклама
сообщение 11.3.2020, 19:21  
Сообщение #

ThomasTLyon
сообщение 24.6.2020, 20:41  Мое настроение:

Сообщение #11
Новичок

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного

Иконка группы

Из: Arnhem

Спасибо сказали: 10 раз

Меня зовут:Tom

This game was amazing.

I will break it down piece by piece.

A couple of subjects that always pull me are different world, world trafeling, magical mirrors and stuff like that (Smark buster, house of 1000 doors) and this one did an amazing job in it, specialy since I choise Dario's story as last one.

The scene were amazing, felt realy real-world like, straight out of a Steven Kings Novel. It did a FAAAR better job than the final of Bonfire tales and it was just a little bit better than Campfire stories. The whole horror/psy part felt amazing. I played The Shattering a while back and this one real beats it.

The most funny (and most cruel) part was when Sophie asked her friends how they escape. 'how did you find random objects in a place?' That's what HOP mysterie games is all about sweetheart.
When the end of the game came and the guys told they died I felt really like 'WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?' It was the first time..... ever that I really felt the need to play the bonus chapter. Not for the 'why bad guy did'-part but really because I had questions. I like that way of thinking. So, than can stay for sure.

I have played 2 games from Maxe before The tower, but I was to scared to finish it. And the one before this one ans this one is really amazing. It goes in me top games together with Campfire Legends, the Snark-buster, House of 100-doors series and Dream Chronicles. I hope this is the new line for HOP's because it was BEAUTIUFLL

Спасибо сказали:

+Цитировать сообщение
ThomasTLyon
сообщение 25.6.2020, 10:12  Мое настроение:

Сообщение #12
Новичок

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного

Иконка группы

Из: Arnhem

Спасибо сказали: 10 раз

Меня зовут:Tom

This game was great.

I will break it down one by one.

A few topics that always attract me are a different world, world travels, magic mirrors and things like that (Smark buster, 1000 door house) and this one did a great job especially since I chose Dario's story last.

The scene was great, really felt real, straight out of a Steven Kings Novel. It did the FAAAR better than the Bonfire stories finale and it was just a little bit better than Campfire stories. The whole horror / psy part felt great. I played The Shattering a while ago and this one really beats it.

The funniest (and most cruel) part was when Sophie asked her friends how to escape. "how did you find random objects in one place?" That's what HOP Mystery Games is all about, sweetheart.
When the game came to an end and the boys said they were dying, I really felt 'WTF HAPPENED HERE?' It was the first time ... I really felt the need to play the bonus chapter. Not for the "why bad guy did" part, but actually because I had questions. I like that way of thinking. So then it can certainly remain.

I played 2 Maze games before The Tower, but I was too scared to finish it. And the one before this one is really great. In my top games it goes together with Campfire Legends, the Snark-buster, House of 100-doors series and Dream Chronicles. I hope this is the new line for HOPs as it was BEAUTIUFLL

Спасибо сказали:

+Цитировать сообщение

2 страниц V  < 1 2
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему